Do I Need A Personal Stylist?
Do I need a personal stylist? A question I am often asked when one finds out that I’m a personal stylist. It still catches me off guard when asked me to image consult on the spot (mostly guys). Not that I can’t, but “hello” I’m off and me and Tito’s are getting acquainted.
Some may think they need help from an expect when they really don’t or vice versa. Here are a few questions to ask yourself in order to determine whether or not you need some expert help. Take the quiz below.
1. Are you bored or confused by your wardrobe?
2. Do you have items in your closet that have brand new tags on them?
3. Do you have lots of beautiful clothing in your closet but don’t know how to put looks together?
4. Have you spent thousands of dollars on clothing and accessories but don’t feel your wardrobe reflects your style?
5. Are you too lazy or lack time to figure out where you need to shop?
6. Do you find yourself buying the same type of item over and over again?
7. Do you feel judged by what you wear?
8. Do you miss or are late to events because you have ‘nothing to wear’?
9. Are you ready to build a wardrobe the right way?
If you answered ‘NO’ to most or all the above questions, seeking a professional to help with your projected image may not be a bad idea. I would love to hear from you. Nikki@TheLabelContent
In the meantime, are you ready to refresh your wardrobe, kill the thought of having nothing to wear, and feel confident with your outfits? I can help. Find out more about our personal styling sessions and how they can take your wardrobe to the next level.